THE FOLLOWING CAMPAIGN IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT SUBMIT A PHOTO IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
LARSON Wreath of Honor Campaign
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- ELIGIBILITY: The campaign is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age (nineteen  for Alabama or Nebraska) or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Larson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses, regardless of where they reside), and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are eligible to submit a nomination. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
- SUBMISSION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 2, 2021 at 12:00:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and will continue through Veteran's Day (November 11, 2021).
- HOW TO SUBMIT: During the Period outlined above, visit www.larsondoors.com and upload a photo of your storm door or screen door with a wreath visible, but not necessarily attached to your storm/screen door. For each photo received, meeting these qualifications, LARSON Manufacturing will donate one wreath to Wreaths Across America, up to 2,500 wreaths.
No other form of entry is valid other than as stated above. Limit one (1) entry per household at www.larsondoors.com. All entries must be received and recorded within the Submission Period.
Each entry submission must be manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be not be counted and transmissions from these or related email addresses or IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of submissions, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all submissions shall be deemed invalid.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: As a condition of submitting, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing, if requested): (i) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and that such Released Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for and against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s) and (ii) that, except where legally prohibited, participant grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law.
5. NOTIFICATION OF DONATION: LARSON Manufacturing will notify participants of the number of wreaths donated on Veteran's Day (November 11, 2021) via email, press release, social media and landing page on larsondoors.com
6. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, deceptive, garbled or non-delivered submissions; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of an entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this campaign or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such submissions by such methods, and disqualify any participant using such methods. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer, mobile phone or other device related to or resulting from participating in this campaign or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Should any portion of the campaign be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the campaign. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, human error, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the campaign, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website. In case of a dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email address used to enter the campaign at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account subscriber” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning such addresses/accounts. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this campaign shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply South Dakota law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT SUBMIT A PHOTO IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: By participating, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Dakota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Brookings County, South Dakota. By participating, participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of South Dakota, and consent to venue exclusively in Brookings County, South Dakota.
9. SPONSOR: Larson Manufacturing Company, Inc., 2333 Eastbrook Drive, Brookings, SD 57006.