#FrontDoorMoments2017 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
#FrontDoorMoments2017 Sweepstakes begins August 10 and ends September 20, 2017.
- ELIGIBILITY:The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or older.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To participate, log into the Instagram or Facebook app and post a photo of your 2017 Back to School moment and tag #FrontDoorMoments2017 and #LarsonStormDoors.
The content of the post will have no influence on the selection of winners; winners will be selected at random as described herein.
No other form of entry is valid. Entries via automated programs, bots or third-party services are prohibited, and any entrant who enters or attempts to enter using such methods/services will be disqualified. Entries by the same person/household in excess of the limit stated above will be void and may result in disqualification of the person/household responsible for the excess entries. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZES, DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING:1 (1) Sweepstakes Prize Winner will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing conducted, on or about, September 20, 2017, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE (25): 1 (1) Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Prize Package consists of:
$1000 to be awarded to the educational institution of winner’s choice. The prize will be awarded in the form of a Check written directly to the school defined by the winner.
- PRIZE AWARDING: The potential Sweepstakes Prize winner will be notified by Larson via Instagram or Facebook comment on the original status. Response is required within one month to receive the prize. No response will result in forfeiting the prize. Sweepstakes prize will be fulfilled approximately 4 - 6 weeks after the Sweepstakes has ended. If the potential winning entrant of any Sweepstakes prize cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner in a second chance drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries received. Odds of winning in the second chance drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries. As a condition of being awarded a prize, Sponsor may require any winner to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, or to otherwise provide proof of eligibility in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate, within a specified time period. Failure to comply will result in prize forfeiture.
- GENERAL: The winner hereby expressly grants to the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her photograph for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and the winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of winning recipient’s likeness under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Entities to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Entities to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sweepstakes Entities will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes up to time of such action
- RELEASES:All participants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Instagram, Facebook and the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and/or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize (if applicable), or their participation in this Sweepstakes. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. .
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, announcements or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- PRIVACY: Except as noted in these Official Rules, information collected for this Sweepstakes is used only for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration and winner notification, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by Sweepstakes Entities or any third parties unless entrant has elected to receive additional information and promotional material from the Sponsor or a third party.
SPONSOR: Larson Manufacturing, 2333 Eastbrook Drive, Brookings, SD 57006